Just as spoken words are powerful, so are our written ones. Writing things down allows us to visualize our thoughts and dreams. It can serve as a reminder for us as to what we need to accomplish or work towards. Once we do accomplish those things, it also allows us to look back and remember where we came from and how far we’ve come. It’s good for us to “see” the things we’ve worked towards and completed. Here are ten things I think we should write down.
1. What we want to accomplish each day.
2. Where we want to see ourselves one year from now.
3. Where we want to see ourselves five years from now.
4. Where we want to see ourselves ten years from now.
5. One area we’d like to improve in our lives.
6. One area we’d like to help others around us with.
7. What we’re thankful for.
8.What we’ve already accomplished.
9. What things we can stop doing to help us accomplish more (get rid of time wasting activities).
10. Who has helped us along the way to accomplish our goals.